AG Installations Ltd. is an established company with more than twenty years of experience and employing 100 employees. We specialise in electrical and mechanical installations of exceptional quality for residential, commercial and industrial needs.
Our firm is swiftly expanding and as part of this expansion, a vacancy has arisen in our Engineering department for the post of a Plumber .
The post is a permanent position, and we are looking for the following requirements:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to assess or plan plumbing installations and layouts.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances.
- Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, and fixtures.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
- Handling customer queries and responding to call outs.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Knowledge and experience on drain systems
Key Skills Required:
- In possession of a trade school diploma or completed apprenticeship.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a Plumber.
- Good working knowledge of water supply, heating, and ventilation systems.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and patience.
- Physical dexterity.
- Must be able to work on his own initiative.
- Good spoken English if not Maltese speaking is a must
To apply: Interested applicants must send their CV with a covering letter by email to email@example.com or by post to AG Installations Ltd, Triq ic-Cawsli, Qormi QRM3901