Job Vacancy: Maintenance Technician
AG Installations Ltd. is an established company with more than twenty years of experience and employing around 100 employees. We specialise in electrical and mechanical installations of exceptional quality for residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our firm is swiftly expanding and as part of this expansion we are presently recruiting in our Maintenance Department a Maintenance Technician. The post is a permanent position, and we are looking for the following requirements:
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Checking electrical faults and informing Supervisors of outcomes.
- General maintenance works.
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Proven maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or general education qualification.
- Basic knowledge of computing skills
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogues as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.