AG Installations Ltd. is an established company with more than twenty years of experience and employing 100 employees. We specialise in electrical and mechanical installations of exceptional quality for residential, commercial and industrial needs.
Our firm is swiftly expanding and as part of this expansion, a vacancy has arisen in our Engineering department for the post of a Electrician.
The post is a permanent position, and we are looking for the following requirements:
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of various testing equipment.
Key Skills Required:
- Completion of electrician’s apprenticeship or proven experience is a must.
- A minimum 4 years’ experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license is considered as an asset.
- Electrician’s qualification from a technical college or equivalent would be highly considered.
- Sound knowledge of complex electrical systems, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Good spoken English is a must if the candidate is not a Maltese citizen.
To apply: Interested applicants must send their CV with a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to AG Installations Ltd, Triq ic-Cawsli, Qormi QRM3901