AG Installations Ltd. is an established company with more than twenty years of experience and employing 100 employees. We specialise in electrical and mechanical installations of exceptional quality for residential, commercial and industrial needs.
Our firm is swiftly expanding and as part of this expansion, a vacancy has arisen in our Engineering department for the post of an Electrician’s Assistant.
The post is a permanent position and we are looking for the following requirements:
- Provide support and assistance to senior electricians.
- General work assisting the electrician including site preparation and clearance and maintaining general site tidiness and assisting as directed by the electrician.
- Performing tasks as directed by the Supervisor which include assisting with installations, inspections, diagnosing faults, testing, repair, and maintenance of electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures.
- As directed by the Supervisor to assist with storage, lifting, fetching supplies, unload and check deliveries, and undertaking tasks to assisting electrician generally.
- Adhere to all organisation policies and procedures, including those relating to hygiene, respect for other team members, time keeping and flexibility.
Key Skills Required:
- must demonstrate to have good spoken English
- Minimum of 2 years experience in this type of job role
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the trade.
- Must be flexible and willing to work as part of a team.
- Must be friendly and approachable.
- Must be able to understand and deliver good customer service.
- Must have a good eye for detail.
- Possessing a full driving licence would be considered as an asset.
To apply: Interested applicants must send their CV with a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to AG Installations Ltd, Triq Ic-Cawsli, Qormi QRM3901.